You may be wondering just how you could improve on the perfection of Mo’s Cookie Dough - what about adding a little of your favourite tipple? Below we’ve outlined just how you can enjoy a delicious taste of Scotland whilst indulging in those delectable cookies.
- 2 packets of Mo’s Oatmeal Raisin Dough
- 3 tsps of your favourite Whisky ( Scottish Single Malt is my preference!)
- A little plain flour
- Preheat your oven to 170C (yes, this is lower than usual, but this is because of the alcohol content).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Take out Mo’s cookie dough (from fridge or freezer but needs to be defrosted for recipe) and remove from the packet
- Knead the dough until it becomes a flat-ish ball.
- In a large bowl, add the dough and combine the whiskey, stir with a wooden spoon.
- If you find the dough has become too liquidy, add a teaspoon of plain flour and mix until well combined.
- Roll your cookie dough into a long sausage length, cut into wheels approximately 1cm thick.
- Place on your prepared baking tray, about 2 inches apart and bake for 10 minutes or until a light golden brown colour is achieved.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Comments are closed.